12 March 2012

SHOP MAC - COOK MAC COLLECTION

 cook shop cook shop cook

They come with fun packaging and they are delicious...Yiam

Helloooo girlies!!! 
As I've promised you my first post on beauty is here fresh for you!! 
Mac Greece had last week a prelaunch party for the new collection Mac Shop - Mac Cook...!! So I decided it was a great idea to attend the party because I am pretty sure  shop-cook collection will be gone within the blink of an eye on the day of its release...!!!! (15th of March for Greece).
While I was at the party i had the chance to try on pretty much every single piece of the collection...though my budget is not that high so I took only some of them... 3 pieces to be exact...!


All my new Mac lovies...I am quite addicted to MAC and you will realise it on the upcoming posts..The sponges and the bright yellow box where the highlights of the event.


1) SHOP MAC KISSABLE LIPCOLOUR - SCAN DELICIOUS:
It is a perfect lipgloss with a really good texture... It gives to lips a creamy look and most important is reach as a lipstick.!!!It's not sticky...which is really important for me...the colour is fantastic as you can see...(blue fuchsia)...but anyway is a great choice to be unique.. ;) 
I really love the packaging...!!! :) 


2) SHOP MAC CREAMBLEND BLUSH -OPTIMISTIC ORANGE
It's the ideal blush for summer...it gives a sunny kissed look..!! creamy, easy to blend, natural finish and long lasting!! It has an orangie colour but honestly is more like looking ur cheeks after a really good summer in greece!!! ;) Healthy and natural bronze result with a splash of orange!!! Recommend it girls!! 


3)COOK MAC NAIL LACQUER - AL FREDO
I couldn't resist to a yellow nail polish which will be must this summer..it is not as fluo as last summer's lacquers..is pale and nice! Bright acid green the colour..pale or light yellow. Sweet and spicy, long lasting, ideal for "extreme girls" and summerieeee looks!!! Enjoy! 


Hope you will like my very first post and review of my newly purchased MAC collection products!!! 
Waiting for your comments and opinions!!! 

See u soon girls!!!! 
kisses
Katerina xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a day at the party...I really enjoyed the mood, the colors, the girl who was dressed exactly as the woman in the advertisement! She actually had PINK HAIIIIIR!!!
    I am so sure that as we loved the new MAC collection, every would woman love it!!
    The colors are beautiful and they realy make my day!
    But what can I say about the article above? It is great! Katerina u rock!! :)
    As for the yellow nail polish, one day it will magically dissapear!! :P

    Keep blogging girl.... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipgloss is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!Lovely items darling...!!!! :)
    Welcome to blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!!! I am coming back with more posts!!! keep blogging!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...