13 September 2015

Christian Louboutin Lipsticks!!!! #statement



Hello my beautiful followers!!! 
Hope you are all doing extremely well!! 
I ‘ve been away for some time.. but now I am back for good and in my suitcases i carry amazing beauty news!!! 


Christian Louboutin - who btw is my absolute favourite designer- surprised the beauty community with his new amazing range of lipsticks!!! 
Lipsticks that for sure are going to become a beauty statement!!


 
Inspired by the Egyptian queen Nefertiti, the line of 36 lipstick shades doesn't come in a classic or traditional tube.
 For Louboutin this would be far too boring.
 His lipsticks are coming in gold and black vials, topped with crowns, and decorated with little loops so you can attach them to your necklace chain and wear them around your neck.

 Lipsticks that are wearable in the most literal sense of the word...!!!! 

Like the amazing nail polishes, the lipsticks are designed as objects of desire!!!
With price at £60 it will definitely  match the luxurious packaging they come in.


The 38 colours are available as Silky Satin, Velvet Matte and Sheer Voile finishes - including a classic pigment, of course.




I can't wait to try them!!! 
What about you my lovely followers?? Would you buy them??


Stay tuned!!! 
With love!! <3 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...