How are you doing??
It's been a long time since my last post! I know and I feel I owe you an apology.
November was a bit hectic so I didn't have much time available. I am really sorry about that!! ;)
But from now on things will be easier and I promise that as far as I can my posts will become your daily priority!! :)
Let's talk beauty !!!!
Because of the difficult month I had, the products I used were not so many..!
Some easy everyday makeup and of course my daily body and face treatment.!
So...let's see what we have here.... ;)
1. Soap & Glory blueberry thrill body butter.
OOOOKKKK!! It's Amazing!!!! It is a MUST HAVE product!! I am really sad that is not available
anymore in stores!! :(
It has a sweet and sour perfume literally like a blueberry when you eat it. It is very nourishing and its smell
lasts for hours. If you can find it anywhere...grab it without a second thought.
2. Body Shop, Vanilla Bliss hand cream. I bought that a month ago
from the xmas collection. I use it everyday but I don't feel that it makes any difference! I defo can find
a hand cream that is more nourishing. It has a great vanilla scent and it smells nice, but just that. Worth a try
but just for one time!
3. Avene Face products: Last month I did a big Avene Haul (soon I will post my review).
November face care with (a) Soothing eye cream, (b) soothing hydrating serum,
and (c)Ystheal + emulsion face cream. I more than happy with all the products. My skin feels so good
and I haven't seen a spot since day 1 ;). I totally recommend them!
4. Gliss Hair repair. Curly hair miracle. I took the risk to try it and it worth the try!
After every use I feel my hair so smooth and they look so healthy. I use it after
washing my hair and as a styling tip. ;)
5. No4711 Cologne...I loved it from day 1. It is unique with a classy and fresh smell!! Adorable like
a ''miracle water"!! ;) (Wait for my review soon).
6. MAC BLUSH- Azalea Blossom. A cool toned pink blush with a bit of shimmering in it. It looks amazing
and when applying it you have that healthy look that I love. I use it for everyday look! One of my fav blushes.
7. Boing by benefit... A concealer that works for every face and any type of problematic areas.
I wear it everyday and it lasts more that 8 hours! Good quality.
8. Yves Rocher Blush- It has a cool brown tone and I use it as a terracota. Though it is a blush for dark skins
you can work the product on your cheeks to have a really nice sunburnt result!
9. Sample mascaras: (a) they're real (benefit) - nice result, (b) Hypnose star (Lancome) -most wanted mascara
and (c) YSL Schoking - My wishlist top priority. All of them are amazing and they "give" extremely good results.
10. Nuxe lip balm for chapped lips...This was the 3rd "jar" I use. It is so nourishing and it protects the lips
from cold. Tested in extreme cold ;)
11. I used 2 amazing lipsticks during November. a) Babylips - Pink Pinch (by Maybelline). It is a
moisturizing product with a baby pink color that looks amazing with no make up. Fresh look for girly looks ;)
(b) Caresse 203 Rock n' Mauve (By L'oreal) -It is by far my favorite shade of all. Its long-wearing properties
along with the eye-catching color makes it Number 1 lipstick of the year for me!! ;)
That was all girls for this month!!!
Do you like any of my products??
What was your favorite lipstick this month??
Waiting for your opinion!!